Did you know that your body cannot use all the nutrients from the food by chewing? This is why consuming nutrients as a liquid, is the best way to make the most of the vitamins and minerals you eat – fruits, vegetables, and seeds. That’s why Nutribullet is here to help you eat healthily.
If you are preparing porridge for your baby, it is a good idea to use NutriBullet.
For busy parents, Nutribullet makes it easy to prepare baby foods while saving time and encouraging a variety of meals.
Nutribullet is not even a blender, it is not a juicer, it is a food extractor that has a powerful 600 W motor, which separates, breaks, crushes, and extracts everything that foods contain. It is most commonly used for making baby porridge and cream foods, smutty, shake, mushroom juice, grinding, breaking food of almost any structure, density, and hardness.
Nutribullet is great for smoothies and baby foods, because it prepares in 15 seconds, is easy to clean and has no millions of parts or functions. If a child does not have a preference for certain foods, Nutribullet will prepare it for everyone’s taste, which will encourage the child to consume foods that are healthy and tasty food.
The NutriBullet breaks down even the most hidden nutrients from food, and you can buy it for $ 130. Take full advantage of the food your baby eats and provide her body with all the nutrients it needs. The NutriBullet Set consists of twelve parts: Base, Larger pan of 700 ml, two smaller pans of 500 ml, a ring with a handle, ring, straight blade, extraction blade, two food storage lids, an instruction manual with a recipe book, and pocket nutritionist.
The experiences of satisfied users who have used NutriBullet to prepare baby food are as follows:
- NutriBullet is very strong and practical, for the quick preparation of mushy and creamy smut, and juices of various fruits;
- Due to its powerful engine, it is very good for grinding hard vegetables for baby porridge, like beets and carrots;
- Finely ground to nuts, such as almonds, peanuts, and hazelnuts;
- Preparation for a maximum of 25 seconds (when the container is filled), and when the container is not full preparation takes 10 seconds;
- Visually recognizable and beautifully designed products;
- At first glance, NutriBullet instills confidence in the quality it offers when preparing baby food;
- The NutriBullet is a safe appliance for your kitchen because it is attached to the base, has small vacuum erasers on the bottom, which prevent it from separating from the kitchen element under heavy pressure;
- Easy to clean if washed, immediately after use;
- It is noisy and quiet, but the sound is expected;
Can I use Nutribullet for baby food? Pare two wonderful foods: an avocado full of fats and a banana full of potassium and vitamin C, and you will get delicious baby food. Your baby will love this porridge.
- Cut the avocado in half, brush it with a spoon;
- Peel the bananas;
- Put all the ingredients in the NutriBullet;
- It is over when it becomes a smooth mixture.
Tip: NutriBullet also has a special edition for baby food, the NutriBullet Baby.
So in short, yes you can use Nutribullet for baby food. In fact, it is very suitable for making baby purees.