Are you looking for a healthy and easy baby food recipe that your baby will love? You have come to the right place. This Chicken, rice and carrot recipe is healthy, easy to make and tastes sweet. You can easily freeze this recipe so you can make a whole batch.
You might also be interested in our article: 5x baby food recipes with chicken.
Baby Food Recipe with Chicken, Rice & Carrot
- Blender or baby bullet
- Cutting board
- Small bowl
- Ice cube forms or small food storage containers
- 2.2 oz chicken (65 grams)
- 1/4 cup brown or white rice (65 grams)
- 1 small carrot
- 1 cup of formula or water (optional)
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Clean the carrot and grate it.
- Cook the rice for 10 minutes and pour off the water.
- Cook the chicken until it is done, this is after about 10 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or magic bullet.
- You can add some formula or water to make the puree thinner. Don't add all the water at once, but add little by little until you reach the desired consistency.
- Pour the puree into ice cube forms or food storage containers to freeze them.